High Resolution Photos - Click to Download
Shelleen Weaver is a poet, former Miss Teen of Pennsylvania, a singer/songwriter/recording artist of the CRW # 1 hit song, Enraptured, a speaker, wife, and mom. And completely, utterly, a child at heart. She’s the author of the Fruit Fables series, which grew out of the bed-time stories and original lullabies she told and sang to her children when they were young. Shelleen lives with her husband and three children in gorgeous Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Shelleen Weaver is a poet (she gave her first public performance of her poetry the summer of her 16th year), former Miss Teen of Pennsylvania (where she learned how crazy the world of pageants are), a singer/songwriter/recording artist (her album Rough Tracks produced a CRW # 1 hit song, Enraptured), mom (the most important job she’s ever had), speaker (it just comes naturally), beauty hunter, (Long hikes through the woods? Yes! Feet in the creeks? Of course!), wife (short of Proverbial, but trying), and friend (to Shelleen, friendships are the nectar of life). Her deepest desire is to grow more childlike every day as she pushes deeper into the love of Abba. She’s the author of the Fruit Fables series, which grew out of the bed-time stories and original lullabies she told and sang to her children when they were young. Shelleen lives with her husband and three children in gorgeous Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Shelleen Weaver spent part of her growing up years in a 12’ by 24’ cabin with no electricity and no running water, where her greatest dream was to build the perfect fort in the woods. But bigger dreams came calling. She was first bit by the performance bug the summer of her 16th year. She competed in the Miss Teen of America Scholarship and Recognition Pageant where she pushed through her fear and recited an original poem. Shelleen fell in love with how the power of words can reach past people’s minds into the deep parts of their hearts. (And took home the title, Miss Teen of Pennsylvania.)
Years later, the pain of a broken heart drove Shelleen to express her poetry in song on her grandmother’s old broken-keyed piano. And in 2009, she recorded the album, Rough Tracks. The album produced a CRW # 1 one hit song, Enraptured.
Shelleen and her husband have two adult daughters and a young son whom she affectionately calls her caboose. Having spent years sending them off to sleep with original lullabies and bed-time stories, she began to realize the value of sharing them with others, and the Fruit Fables series of books was born.
Shelleen is also a homeschooling mom, women’s ministry speaker and singer who is passionate about seeing others fall deeply in love with Jesus, and her greatest desire is to know Abba with an unwavering child-like heart.
Shelleen, her family, their 105-pound dog, and two special needs cats live in the stunning “Garden Spot of America”, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Listen to an Interview
What People Are Saying
- Creative ways to hide God’s Word in your children’s hearts
- Preparing a child for the death of a loved one
- “Passing the Baton” - Preparing a child for their own passing (from your arms to the arms of Jesus)
- Where would a girl with no vocal training, who had never sung a solo in her own church, and doesn’t read music get the crazy idea to produce an album? Hear how heartache and upheaval threw Shelleen into the arms of Jesus, and how the power and intimacy of worship can transform your own lives as well.
- Mary Magdalene - Find out why Mary of Magdala is Shelleen’s favorite female character from Scripture, and what it is about her life as a disciple and worshiper of Jesus that will have Shelleen fan-stalking her when she gets to Heaven.